New features for TitleVest's Online Report
February 03, 2011
TitleVest's proprietary Interactive Online Report has just released its newest feature:
Keyword search for any word or phrase anywhere in the company's title reports, which includes recorded documents.
TitleVest's Interactive Online Report uses advanced optical character recognition (OCR) software to enable its keyword search functionality. Those accessing the report may search for any keyword or phrase in the entire title report or limit the search to any specific document, such as recorded covenants and restrictions, easements, etc.
The company said keyword searching is just the latest enhancement to its Interactive Online Report application, which includes the following benefits:
- Status summary of all open items.
- Interactive links (send comments, upload documents) for clearing title exceptions.
- View marked-up title report prior to closing (i.e. pro-forma policy exceptions).
- Schedule closings, select closers.
- Amend/update parties, policy amounts.
- View history of all updates to title report.
- Secure convenient 24/7 access from any computer or web-enabled mobile device.
- Send any third party a secure link to an Interactive Online Report.
- Order ACRIS E-Tax Forms
- Create IRS Form 1099-S
- Title policies archived post-closing for future use by you or your client.
- Recording confirmation for all recorded documents.